Barilla Blue Box Elbows Macaroni Non-GMO Certified & Kosher Pasta
Barilla Elbows pasta, is named for its twisted tubular shape that can vary in size and be either smooth or ridged. Elbows are traditionally used in soups. Barilla Elbows pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients. At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As a family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our elbows pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce. Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- ELBOW PASTA: Elbows are a pasta named for its twisted tubular shape that can vary in size and be either smooth or ridged
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair elbow pasta with a dairy-based pasta sauce (like butter and cheese), a tomato-based pasta sauce, and a chunky fish or meat-based pasta sauce
- QUICK & EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in seven to eight minutes
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour. Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...