Barilla Blue Box Elbows Macaroni Non-GMO Certified & Kosher Pasta
BARILLA Elbows pasta, Gomiti or Chifferi in Italian, is named for its twisted tubular shape that can vary in size and be either smooth or ridged. Pasta Elbows originated from Northern and Central Italy, where they are traditionally used in soups. BARILLA Elbows pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients. At BARILLA, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. As an Italian family-owned food company, BARILLA pasta is synonymous with high quality and "al dente" perfection every time. Our pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and are non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for twirling in your favorite pasta sauce, too!
- ELBOW PASTA: Elbows, gomiti or chifferi in Italian, are a pasta named for its twisted tubular shape that can vary in size and be either smooth or ridged
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair elbow pasta with a dairy-based pasta sauce (like butter and cheese), a tomato-based pasta sauce, and a chunky fish or meat-based pasta sauce
- QUICK & EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in seven to eight minutes
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour. Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.