Back to Nature Fudge Striped Cookies
Back to Nature Fudge Striped Cookies are delicious, plant based snacks that are inspired by nature and are Non-GMO Project Verified. This Back to Nature cookie tops a crispy shortbread cookie with a drizzle of fudge for a luscious, crunchy bite. Made with Non-GMO ingredients, these Back to Nature cookies are also kosher. Enjoy these chocolate covered cookies for dessert or an afternoon treat.
- One 8.5 oz box of Back to Nature Fudge Striped Cookies
- Plant based cookies are a twist on the familiar for a delicious, simple ingredient snack
- Crispy shortbread cookies combined with drizzled fudge for a luscious, crunchy bite
- Back to Nature Striped Fudge Cookies are perfect for enjoying as a dessert, a daytime indulgence, or an after meal snack
- These kosher cookies are Non-GMO Project Verified, and made with no high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils
- Resealable box keeps these baked cookies fresh
- Back to Nature has partnered with The Nature Conservancy to support the organizationâ€™s Plant a Billion Trees Program
Unbleached Wheat Flour, Fudge Coating (Cane Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Sunflower Lecithin, Salt), Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda Ammonium Bicarbonate), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.