Azo Urinary Pain Relief Value Size 95 MG Tablets
Urinary tract infection (UTI) pain doesn't feel like common pain, so don't waste your time with common pain relievers. AZO Urinary Pain Relief Tablets are specially formulated to go directly to the site of the UTI discomfort and provide relief right where it hurts, unlike those general pain relievers. Made with Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride, these urinary tablets help relieve pain, burning, and urgency in as little as 20 minutes. Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride is the #1 ingredient prescribed by doctors and recommended by pharmacists††† specifically for urinary discomfort. Remember, only a doctor can prescribe the antibiotics needed to fully treat your UTI.
- Tablets specifically formulated to address urinary tract infection pain and discomfort before you can see a doctor or until antibiotics start to work
- Helps soothe the urinary tract and relieve painful UTI symptoms, including pain, burning, and urgency, in as little as 20 minutes
- Contains Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride, the #1 ingredient prescribed by doctors and recommended by pharmacists specifically for urinary discomfort
- Adults and children 12 years and older take two tablets with a full glass of water and a meal or after a meal three times a day for up to two days
- Only a doctor can prescribe the antibiotics needed to fully treat a urinary tract infection
∞Helps inhibit the progression of infection until you see a healthcare professional. AZO is not intended to replace medical care.
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is based on theories of homeopathy.
Carnauba Wax , Corn Starch , Croscarmellose Sodium , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Povidone , Pregelatinized Starch , Silicon Dioxide . , Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride , Purpose : Urinary Tract Analgesic
Contains Lactose,Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.58(117)5(93)4(15)3(0)2(2)1(7)