Aspercreme® Arthritis Pain Relief Gel
Relieve arthritis at the source of pain with Aspercreme® Arthritis Pain Relieving Gel. This medicated topical gel provides long-lasting relief from arthritis and joint pain* in up to two joints at the same time, including hands, wrists, elbows, feet, ankles and knees. The prescription-strength formula contains diclofenac sodium 1%, a clinically-proven nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine that relieves arthritis joint pain, reduces stiffness, and improves mobility. Unlike pills,** Aspercreme® Arthritis is applied directly to the joint to give you relief from your arthritis joint pain. It's an effective alternative to OTC oral analgesics. Keep a tube of Aspercreme® Arthritis Pain Relief Gel in your medicine cabinet, purse or gym bag so you always have powerful arthritis pain relief on hand.
- This Aspercreme® gel contains diclofenac, an effective medicine that's clinically proven to relieve arthritis pain
- Full prescription strength over-the-counter topical NSAID treatment for arthritis joint pain
- Unlike pills,** Aspercreme® Arthritis is applied directly to the joint to relieve arthritis pain
- Aspercreme® Arthritis Pain Relief Gel is clinically proven to relieve joint pain and improve mobility
- Contains one (1) 50-gram tube of Aspercreme® Arthritis Pain Relief Gel
*When applied 4 times a day. It might take up to 7 days to relieve arthritis pain.
**Refers to diclofenac sodium 50-mg enteric-coated tablets taken orally 3 times daily