Apple Jacks Apple & Cinnamon Scented Cereal
Start your day with Kellogg’s Apple Jacks breakfast cereal and the crunch of delicious O’s with the flavor of crisp apples and cinnamon. A low-fat breakfast cereal, Kellogg's Apple Jacks is a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals. Not just for breakfast, Kellogg's Apple Jacks is a tasty and nutritious addition to any meal or snack any time of the day. Enjoy as a snack at the office, an afternoon pick-me-up, a post-workout treat, and or a late-night bowlful of sweet, crunchy breakfast cereal. Kellogg's Apple Jacks also makes a delicious addition to your favorite yogurt and is a great base for homemade trail mix; the mouthwatering options are endless.
- Start your morning with the crunch of irresistible O's and the flavor of crisp apples and cinnamon; A delicious part of any balanced breakfast
- A classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults; A tasty morning treat at home or school, snack at work, or late-night bite
- A good source of 8 vitamins and minerals; Low fat; Contains no high fructose corn syrup; Kosher Pareve; Contains wheat ingredients
- Pack a small bag in backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow a bag in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
- Includes 1, 27-ounce box of ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Corn flour blend (whole grain yellow corn flour, degerminated yellow corn flour), sugar, wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, modified food starch, contains 2% or less of vegetable oil (hydrogenated coconut, soybean and/or cottonseed), oat fiber, salt, soluble corn fiber, degerminated yellow corn flour, dried apples, apple juice concentrate, cornstarch, cinnamon, natural flavor, modified corn starch, yellow 6, wheat starch, baking soda, yellow 5, red 40, blue 1, BHT for freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More