Annie's™ Organic Friends Bunny Grahams™ - Chocolate Chip Chocolate & Honey
Kids will love the crunchy, munchy taste of Annie's Organic Friends Bunny Graham snacks. Enjoy the fun blend of three flavors: chocolate, honey and chocolate chip. These bunny-shaped graham cracker snacks for kids are great for sharing and spreading among their friends. So hop along to grab a box of Annie's Bunny Grahams, made with certified organic ingredients that will make everybunny smile.
- BUNNY GRAHAMS: Delicious organic graham crackers made with whole wheat flour in three tasty flavors
- KID-FRIENDLY: Chocolate, chocolate chip and honey graham crackers in fun bunny shapes
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Certified organic ingredients
- MADE WITH GOODNESS: No artificial flavors, synthetic colors, preservatives or high fructose corn syrup
- GOOD EATS: Annie's is a purpose-driven brand believing that together, we can leave behind a healthier planet for our kids
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Best Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Malted Black Barley Flour, Organic Cocoa, Baking Soda), Calcium Carbonate, Organic Honey, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More