Align Kombucha On-the-Go Lemon Ginger Probiotic Drink Mix
We believe good health starts with your gut. Kombucha has been trusted for centuries to promote good gut health. Align Kombucha is a delightful ready-to-go fizzy mix with even more benefits than your favorite kombucha drink. It is backed by the science of Align with live probiotic cultures to promote digestive health and fermented yeast to boost your immune system. * Align Kombucha on-the-go is easy to enjoy daily wherever you go. No refrigeration required, just add water!
- PROMOTE GUT HEALTH*. Align Kombucha ON-THE-GO is packed with LIVE probiotics to add more good bacteria to your gut
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM*. Align Kombucha ON-THE-GO is specially formulated with fermented yeast to help strengthen your body's natural defenses*
- TEAR. MIX. DRINK DAILY. Align Kombucha ON-THE-GO is easy to enjoy wherever and whenever your busy schedule allows. No refrigeration required, just add water
- ACTIVATE YOUR SENSES. Align Kombucha ON-THE-GO is expertly crafted to bring you the kombucha experience, bring your senses to life and wrap you in a delightful lemon-ginger flavor
- FREE OF COMMON ALLERGENS. Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian. Only 2g of added sugar per serving
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Epicor® Dried Fermentate (made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM†, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Lemon Peel, Ginger Root, Sodium Carbonate, Green Tea Leaf, Black Tea Leaf, Stevia Leaf, Silicon Dioxide -@ † Provides 1 Billion (1 x 109 CFU) Of Probiotic Cells Until The “Best By” Date †† Daily Value (DV) Not Established"
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More