Albers Quick Grits
Albers Quick Grits are a classic Southern staple that embody a rich history of oh-so-delectable cooking! We use premium corn and mill our grits in a unique, Albers process that produces a smooth, delicious texture when prepared. They're also supremely easy to make: Simply bring a pan of water and salt to a boil, slowly stir in the grits, then cook for 5-6 minutes on low heat until ready! Our grits create tasty, satisfying main meals, side dishes, and more; fried grits, cheese grit casseroles, shrimp and grits, or whatever other recipes you may need them for! This order includes one 40-ounce box.For more than 100 years, Albers has been providing families natural flavors from premium corn. Our classic tastes are driven by our roots; a rich, Pacific Northwest heritage. And, as part of the Continental Mills family, Albers will continue to provide the highest-quality corn meals and grits for generations to come. Simply Albers. Simply Delicious.
- MIXES WELL WITH OTHER COOKING INGREDIENTS: Naturally low in fat (and with 0 grams of sodium), and is great when paired with ingredients such as butter or milk and sugar, or even with raisins, cinnamon or brown sugar
- EASY TO MAKE: Just two, simple steps - Bring water and salt to a boil in a medium-sized pan and slowly stir in the grits, then cover the pan and (on low heat) stir occasionally for 5-6 minutes until ready!
- A SOUTHERN STAPLE: A classic Southern comfort food that embodies a deliciously rich, culinary history
- GRITS THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY: Each box prepares enough grits to make quick, satisfying dishes for both main meals and sides for breakfasts, lunches, and more!
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Every order of this mix includes one 40 OZ box with a shelf life from production of 548 days. This box is great for buying to always keep a Albers mix on hand for when you crave it!
White Degermed Ground Corn, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More