6 Piece Metric Ratchet Wrench Set
Founded in 1886, Channellock is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools. Now run by the fifth generation of the DeArment family, Channellock tools reflect a tradition of dedication to excellence maintained for well over a century. Over the years, Channellock has obtained several patents including one in 1965 for the conical surface created on the cam side of the pliers when undercut and another in 1984 for the PermaLock fastener found in its Tongue and Groove Pliers. Channellock still manufactures more than 120 different sizes and types of pliers and hand tools at its facilities in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
- "Meets or exceeds ANSI B107.10 specifications for quality and performance"
- 72 Gear Teeth ratcheting mechanism provides a 5 degree swing arc for working in tight spaces
- Box ends feature the Dyna-Drive” Torque System that grip the sides of the fastener for extra torque and reduced slippage
- Includes Metric sizes 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15mm
- Ratcheting wrenches are made from drop forged Chrome Vanadium steel for strength and durability and nickel-chrome plated for optimal rust and corrosion resistance