3M Filtrete Allergen Bacteria & Virus Air Filter
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Filtrete Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your homes air quality.
- Outperforms Fiberglass, Washable And Non-Electrostatic 3-Month Pleated 1 In. Home Air Filters For Your Furnace, Air Conditioner Or Hvac System
- Designed With Exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-In-1 Technology From 3M To Trap Unwanted Air Particles While Letting Cleaner Air Flow Through
- Attracts And Captures Microscopic Particles Such As Smoke, Cough And Sneeze Debris, Bacteria And Viruses--And Large Particles, Including Lint, Household Dust And Pollen
- 1500 Mpr Has A Rating Of Merv 12
- The Higher The Mpr, The More Microparticles--Such As Pollen, Pet Dander, Smoke, Bacteria And Viruses--Your Filter Will Capture From The Air Passing Through It
- 54% Small Particle Capture, Like Bacteria And Particles That Carry Viruses ( % Captured Is Based On Ashrae 52.2 Testing For 0.3 To 1 Micron Particles From The Air Passing Through The Filter, Which Relates To Hvac Industry Standard Efficiency Testing)
- Certified As Asthma Allergy Friendly (As Outlined In Report Ascr: 1246-01)
- For Optimal Performance Of Your Heating Cooling System Or Hvac System, Change Your Home Air Filter At Least Every 90 Days For 1In. Filters, And At Least Every 12 Months For 4 In. And 5 In. Filters
- A Dirty Filter Will Slow Down Air Flow And Make The System Work Harder To Keep You Warm Or Cool--Wasting Energy
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.8(450)5(390)4(45)3(4)2(5)1(6)