14 Hands Rose Wine Can
The 14 Hands Rosé may be pretty in pink, but don’t let its demure looks fool you. This travel-ready can is the perfect partner for daring escapades. Zesty notes of rhubarb and melon sway in a dreamy citrus breeze. It is refreshingly clean, with balanced acidity and a kick of citrus in the finish. Now available in a can, it’s easier than ever to add 14 Hands Rosé wine to your next adventure, whether you’re sitting around a campfire, lounging by the pool, or enjoying nature. 14 Hands Rosé is a blend of Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cinsault, and Grenache from Washington State.
- Two cans of 14 Hands Rosé equal one 750 mL bottle of wine
- Bright aromatics from extended cold soak in stainless steel tanks
- Fruit sourced from Washington's Columbia Valley AVA
- Canned 14 Hands Rosé is best served chilled
- Rosé wine pairs well with grilled tuna, paella, salty cheeses or with light salads like a classic Niçoise
- Conveniently packaged in a can