14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon Washington Red Wine
Saddle up and experience the untamed essence of eastern Washington with our 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine. This approachable Cabernet Sauvignon delivers inviting aromas of ripe dark cherries, black currants, and notes of coffee, with subtle hints of spice that tantalize the senses. Crafted from grapes from Washington State's esteemed Columbia Valley, the wine's refined tannins and a touch of oak create a delightful finish. This fruit-forward red wine is far from ordinary. Its versatility makes it an excellent pairing with Caprese bruschetta, eggplant parmesan, herb-crusted prime rib, and hearty stews.
- One 750 ml bottle of 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon red wine
- This medium-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon has aromas of dark cherry, black currant, and coffee with subtle hints of spice
- Pairs perfectly with Caprese bruschetta, eggplant parmesan, herb-crusted prime rib, grilled steak and hearty stews
- Refined tannins and a touch of oak complement the flavors of this red wine for an enjoyable finish
- Cabernet Sauvignon with 13.5% ABV from Washington State's Columbia Valley
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(27)4(2)3(3)2(0)1(0)