Vendor/Buyer Requirements for SCORS Compatibility (in priority order)
1. One center/warehouse destination per PO.
2. Case Dimensions must be within conveyable sizes:
Length - 9"
Width - 6"
Height - 3"
Weight - 2 lbs.
Length - 47"
Width - 27"
Height - 30"
Weight - 75 lbs.
3. Full case allocation. One allocation per PO, one PO per allocation.
4. All items are pre-ticketed or bear a UPC code (items are shelf ready).
5. At least one 1.6" x .75" barcode on the outside of full case product – UPC/GTIN or SKU per the EDI, and one of the following, clearly printed: UPC-A, UCC/EAN 128, Code 128 or I-2of5.
6. If vendor has been approved to identify product with a UCC -128 label, every carton must have a unique SSCC ID. Associated ASN data must be transmitted via EDI so the product may be received.
7. PO addressed to 220 Maurin Road, Chehalis, WA 98532. Indicate “SCORS,” “SCORS-Fullcase,” or “SCORS-SDQ” in MAGIC RSC Process Instructions.
By meeting these requirements, your freight will be processed in the most efficient manner possible. Speed, accuracy and efficiency are all dramatically improved, which will result in our stores having freight on the shelves potentially on the same day we receive your product.
Thanks in advance for your support and response. We look forward to working with you to take advantage of this excellent opportunity. If there are any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of the following:
RSC Contact List
Steve McClay | (360) 740-6625 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Eiden | (360) 740-6605 | email@example.com
Kyla Galbraith | (503) 797-7611 | firstname.lastname@example.org