- Know your current bank account balance. Remember any payments that haven’t yet cleared your account.
- Always take your receipts and store them safely in one place in case you need them later.
- Record your transactions and track how much you have spent. Remember that purchases may take a few days to post to your bank account.
- When choosing a PIN, avoid obvious choices such as your address, phone number or birth date.
- Keep your PIN private. Memorize it. Don’t write it down or write it on your card, and never tell it to anyone.
- If your card is lost or stolen, contact Cardmember Services at 1-877-300-7797 and your financial institution immediately. This reduces your liability for fraud losses.
Get the Most Out of Your Kroger REWARDS Debit Card:
The Kroger REWARDS Debit Card links your Kroger Shopper’s Card, a checking or savings account and a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in one easy-to-use payment card. Use it to earn points when you pay for everyday purchases in-store at the Kroger Family of Companies and online at Kroger.com, with just one swipe!
An ACH debit transaction, for your total purchase amount, will be submitted to your bank account within 24–48 hours and will clear your bank account within 1–5 business days. Always monitor your bank account to ensure you have enough to cover the transaction in order to avoid overdraft fees.
Earn 50% more fuel points* every day with every net $1 you spend at the Kroger Family of Companies and online at Kroger.com. Your fuel points can be tracked on your receipt, in your online account on Kroger.com or using the Kroger mobile app. Bonus fuel points will not be rewarded on the purchase, but instead will be added to your account within 24 hours of your purchase.
*Certain categories will not earn bonus fuel points, including items with bonus fuel point offers and gift cards. Standard loyalty points will still be earned but no additional fuel points for using the Kroger REWARDS Debit Card will be rewarded.
Earn 2% cash back on Our Quality Brands in the form of a Payment Benefit on your next transaction. Simply make purchases containing Our Quality Brands items using your Kroger REWARDS Debit Card, and you’ll see 2% of the eligible amount spent automatically applied as a Payment Benefit on your next transaction. It can take 24- 48 hours for rewards to be calculated, and some exclusions apply.
When you’re ready to redeem your fuel rewards, simply swipe your Kroger REWARDS Debit Card at the pump. You may also be prompted to scan the loyalty number on the back of your Debit Card. Then follow the onscreen prompts to redeem all, some or none of your fuel rewards.
Each Kroger REWARDS Debit Card transaction requires you to enter a PIN for security before it’s authorized. Your Kroger REWARDS Debit Card transaction is safer and more secure than any transaction completed with a card that does not require you to enter a PIN. Plus, you earn rewards every time you use your Kroger REWARDS Debit Card!
There is no fee to use the Kroger REWARDS Debit Card. If your transaction is returned as NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds), charges will apply from your bank and from Worldpay.
If you have general questions or need additional information, please contact us at 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377).
For assistance with your card or to check on the status of your account, please contact Cardmember Service at 1-877-300-7797.