The 2023 Kroger Wellness Festival, presented by PepsiCo and featuring Gatorade, welcomed over 200,000 attendees across two days of festivities. This health-focused event aimed to promote physical, mental and emotional well-being for the whole family by offering more than 100 demonstrations, free samples, musical performances and panel discussions by an all-star cast.
What is the Wellness Festival?
The Kroger Wellness Festival is the nation’s largest health and wellness event, dedicated to promoting a holistic approach to healthy living. Each year, this annual event welcomes an excellent lineup of experts and offers family-friendly entertainment and education.
2023's Festival Highlights
Festival participants had the opportunity to attend demonstrations, watch musical performances and learn from panel discussions led by celebrities, professional athletes and wellness experts. Presenters focused on working towards healthy living through six core pillars of transformation:
- Balance: Embracing a holistic approach to eating and enjoying food for healthier lives.
- Move: Encouraging everyone to increase physical activity and grow stronger.
- Breathe: Exploring innovative techniques to enhance everyday health and wellness.
- Care: Providing refreshing solutions for beauty and self-care.
- Uplift: Inspiring the mind, body and spirit to improve each day.
- Play: Encouraging and empowering the next generation with healthy habits.
We were also proud to welcome more than 175 Wellness Festival sponsors who distributed more than three million free fresh produce and product samples while actively engaging and educating attendees on their brands and focused health topics.
2023 Festival Guests
Each year, we take pride in hosting a terrific lineup of guest speakers, chefs, entertainers and more. Some notable celebrity and professional athlete guests for this year included:
- John Cena, WWE Champion and actor
- Cameron Diaz, actress
- Amanda Freitag, Food Network chef
- Chad Johnson, Cincinnati Bengals legend
- Amanda Kloots, TV host
- Eli and Peyton Manning, Super Bowl champions
- Alex Toussaint, Peloton instructor
- Venus Williams, professional tennis player
Additionally, this year’s festival featured free concerts by Flo Rida and Barenaked Ladies.
Race to Vaccinate
The Race to Vaccinate is a partnership between Kroger and NASCAR, aimed at boosting vaccination rates by bringing the vaccines directly to you. Kroger’s Race to Vaccinate racecar was on-site, offering racing fans the opportunity to see the car up close and receive this year’s flu vaccine from our medical providers.
The 2024 Kroger Wellness Festival
Planning for our 2024 festival is already underway, so check back here and our Wellness Festival homepage for details as they come!