Getting the lowest
price on Electronics?
It's no problem at Freddy's!
If our price or offer isn’t already the best one you see
advertised, Fred Meyer is happy to match an advertised price
you find in a local* retail competitor's ad on an identical available product. Simply bring proof of the lower price that is still in effect when you are making your purchase at Fred Meyer – or within 30 days of making a purchase from us by bringing in a current competitor’s ad and your proof of purchase.
Please take your Ad Match request to any Home Electronics Associate
or our Customer Service Desk.
The best way to show proof of a lower price is to bring in the competitor's
current ad or display the competitor’s current print ad on your electronic device (e.g. your Smart Phone).
The advertised item must be the exact same brand and model number
of the Ad Match item you want to purchase at Fred Meyer. You may purchase one Ad Match item at the competitor’s lower price.
Ad Match Guarantee does not apply to the following Competitors’ promotions:
- Coupons, Savings Certificates, Shopping Passes and similar offers
- Website prices and offers
- Email offers and in-store unadvertised specials
- Financing, bundling of items, "Free gift with purchase" or "discounted goods with purchase" offers
- Mail-in rebates or offers
- Service prices
- Items advertised as percent off (with no actual price given)
- Limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, discontinued and refurbished/used items
- Special hour sale events (like morning or evening sales)
- Outlet center, membership or warehouse stores
- Items advertised for sale from the Sunday prior to Thanksgiving through the Monday after Thanksgiving
- A competitor’s pricing errors
Ad match offers cannot be combined with Fred Meyer Coupons, Saving Certificates,
Shopping Passes, Friends & Family Discounts, Senior Discounts or Associate Discounts – You will be offered the single best
savings available, whether it’s via an Ad Match or Fred Meyer offers. Sorry, no rainchecks for Ad Match items.
*A local retail competitor is identified as a retail store located within a 25-mile radius of your local Fred Meyer store. We may call the competitor's store to verify the lower price and availability of an item, as a retailer will sometimes advertise a product with only limited quantities in stock.