- 2 Lobster Tails, 4 ounces each
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Thaw lobster overnight in the refrigerator or 45 minutes under cold running water.
- Place oven rack at the proper setting. Preheat broiler. Split the top of the lobster shell lengthwise with kitchen scissors. With a towel in your hand, place lobster on towel and squeeze shell until it pops open. Lift the meat out of the shell, while still leaving it attached. Close the shell and let the meat rest on top of the shell. Lift up meat and with a knife, score the underside three times to prevent curling. Baste with melted butter, lemon juice and pepper to taste. Pour 1/4 cup water onto a rimmed baking sheet. Add lobsters, meat side up.
- Place lobster under broiler. Broil 8-10 minutes; until thermometer reaches 150° F.