Curry cashews and crumbled blue cheese make this hearty chicken salad special!
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Simple Truth Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 6 Each Green Onions, chopped
- 4 Each Simple Truth Chicken Breasts, cut into 2" cubes
- 1 Package Simple Truth Organic Spring Mix, 16 ounces
- 3/4 Cup Green Grapes, halved (or red grapes, halved)
- 1/2 Cup Celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Simple Truth Dried Cranberries
- 1 Bag Simple Truth Curry Cashews, 5 ounces
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix mustard, oil, vinegar, crumbled blue cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet. Add green onions and sauté for 1 minute. Add chicken cubes and cook for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add spring mix, grapes, celery and cranberries and chicken. Toss with dressing.
- Place on four large plates and top with cracked pepper and curry cashews.