Start with a fully cooked ham, then roast with a quick-to-prepare glaze - mandarin oranges and pineapple caramelize with brown sugar to make it irresistible!
- 1 fully cooked spiral sliced ham (5-7 pounds)
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, 8 ounces, drained
- 1 can mandarin orange sections, 11 ounces
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham in a shallow pan. In a food processor, blend together drained pineapple and mandarin orange sections with juice. In a small saucepan, add pineapple/orange mixture, honey and brown sugar. Heat until mixture is heated through.
- Spoon half of glaze over top of ham, roast for 10-12 minutes per pound, until internal temperature reaches 140°F. Serve with remaining warmed glaze.