No baking required, so you can save oven space for your main dish. Remember the whipped cream!
- 1 graham cracker pie shell
- 5 cups strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package strawberry gelatin mix, 3 ounces
- whipped cream
- Combine sugar and cornstarch, mix well. Boil water in a sauce pan. Add sugar mixture and stir until thickened. Remove from heat. Add gelatin mix and stir. Cool to room temperature.
- Artfully arrange strawberries in graham cracker shell. Pour cooled Jell-O mixture over strawberries. Refrigerate until set. Serve with whipped cream.