Sweet, juicy orange slices and savory prosciutto make this salad amazing.
- 5 cups mixed greens, or endive
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup english cucumber, sliced
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- In a bowl, mix the honey, mustard, vinegar and poppy seeds. Gradually add olive oil, whisking until well mixed.
- Divide lettuce onto plates, then alternate with orange, cucumber and avocado. Add prosciutto slices on top and drizzle with the dressing.