Blueberries are a sweet surprise in this refreshing salad. Also try toasted almonds in place of walnuts.
- 1 bag Fresh Selection Mixed Salad Greens, 10 ounces
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 tablespoons onions, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, add greens, blueberries, celery, onions and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper. Gently blend with greens mixture.
- Crumble feta cheese on top just before serving.