Grilling on a cedar plank is a Native American cooking technique that makes it easy to add smoky flavor to your recipes. Just start with an F.G. Meyer Cedar Grilling Plank from Freddy’s!
- Soak plank in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Place food on soaked plank.
- Set soaked plank on preheated grill (for outdoor use only; do not use plank in oven).
- Keep grill lid closed. Cooking times will vary. Do not leave plank unattended while on grill.
- Warning: Plank can catch fire. Keep a spray bottle of water handy to douse flames.
- Discard plank when finished. Plank cannot be reused.