- Send & Receive Cash
- Send money securely within the US and internationally.
- Money Transfers: Starting at $5 for same-day US transfers up to $50.
International Money Transfers: Starting at 9.99.
Receiving Money: FREE.
- Service provided by Western Union.
- The Western Union logo, owned by Western Union Holdings, Inc., is used with permission. Subject to valid identification. Fees apply. Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
- Pay Bills
- Never get a late fee again with instant bill pay service for:
- And more!
- Get Money Orders
- Purchase secure and reliable Western Union Money Orders.
- 79¢ for money orders up to $1,000.
- Cash Checks — starting at $1
- Cash government or payroll checks and get instant cash — no paperwork required.
- $1 for checks up to $2,000
- $3 for checks $2,000.01–$5,000.
- Valid in Seattle and Puget Sound Washington stores* January 19-April 13, 2014.
- Valid in SW, Central and Eastern Washington**, Oregon and Idaho stores March 3-May, 26, 2014.
- No longer valid in Alaska stores.
- To cash your check, you need:
- A valid Social Security number
- A current valid State- or Government-Issued ID.
Examples: Driver’s License (US only), US Passport,
State-Issued ID, Military ID, Resident Alien ID,
Matricula Consular ID or Tribal ID.
* Valid 1/19-4/13/14 in Seattle and Puget Sound Washington stores, including: Alderwood, Auburn, Ballard, Bellevue, Bellingham, Benson Plaza, Bethel Station, Bonney Lake, Bothell, Burien, Burlington, Covington, Everett, Federal Way, Gig Harbor, Greenwood, Issaquah, James Center, Kent, Kirkland, Kitsap, Lacey, Lake City, Lynnwood, Maple Valley, Marysville, Mill Creek, Monroe, North Bellingham, Port Orchard, Puyallup, Redmond, Redondo, Renton, Shelton, Shoreline, Snohomish, South Hill, Sumner, Tacoma-Pacific, Tacoma-Stevens, Tumwater & University Place.
** Valid 3/3-5/26/14 in SW, Central and Eastern Washington stores, including: Battle Ground, East Wenatchee, Ellensburg, Fisher's Landing, Grand Central, Hazel Dell, Kennewick, Longview, Mill Plain, Orchards, Richland, Salmon Creek, Spokane, Sullivan, Thor Street, Wandermere & Yakima.
***The Fred Meyer Rewards® Visa® Prepaid Debit Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and is not a credit card or gift card. Terms and conditions apply to the Fred Meyer Rewards Prepaid Debit Card. Monthly service fee and other fees may apply. Only the Personalized Card can earn Rewards. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please see Customer Service for complete details. Visit fredmeyerprepaid.com to view Cardholder Agreement.
†Offer valid during same check cashing transaction. Check cashing fees apply. See Associate for details.